Cyclamen are often found at the supermarket alongside the poinsettia and can often be found on the table indoors as a decoration. Cyclamen can cause a wide range of problems for pets, ranging from excessive salivation and digestive upset to seizures and heart rhythm abnormalities. In small ingestions, most pets will suffer only mild digestive upset. However, in cases of large ingestion, this toxicity can prove fatal. preventivevet.com

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest

RELATED POSTS

Splay No More Max

Seniors Should Not Do Splits!

We finally found the right product for our  quite zippy Daphne,  who is our 14 year old Springer Spaniel!  Really the only way you can …

Read More →
chauncey-lace

Beware of Poisonous Imposters

Queen Anne’s Lace is a very common during the summertime in New England.  The fields are full of them where we live.  Pictured above are …

Read More →
benadryl

Benadryl and Dogs

Can Benadryl be a choice in treating your dog when they have an itch? You spend a ton of money at the vet and suddenly …

Read More →

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Scroll to Top