Pet Danger – XYLITOL is very dangerous to Dogs

XYLITOL is Very Dangerous to Dogs and can cause them to be comatose in 20 minutes after eating it. Many ‘Sugar Free’ Products use XYLITOL. These can include Gum, Toothpaste, Nut Butters, Mouthwash, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Pre-made Desserts, BBQ Sauce. Please be very careful and check ingredients.

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest


Splay No More Max

Seniors Should Not Do Splits!

We finally found the right product for our  quite zippy Daphne,  who is our 14 year old Springer Spaniel!  Really the only way you can …

Read More →

Beware of Poisonous Imposters

Queen Anne’s Lace is a very common during the summertime in New England.  The fields are full of them where we live.  Pictured above are …

Read More →

Benadryl and Dogs

Can Benadryl be a choice in treating your dog when they have an itch? You spend a ton of money at the vet and suddenly …

Read More →

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Pin It on Pinterest

Scroll to Top