If your pet has sensitive skin, you’ll want to use a gentle shampoo that will help soothe the skin and coat. A shampoo formulated with oatmeal will provide relief from itching. Because leftover soap residue can be very irritating, be sure to thoroughly rinse any shampoo from your pet’s coat. If your pet’s skin sensitivity continues, consult with your vet to determine the underlying cause.
Relief Shampoo with Pramoxine & Colloidal Oatmeal for Dogs & Cats has immediate anesthetic properties that relieve itching. Colloidal oatmeal helps to moisturize the skin while Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy epidermal barrier protection, reducing flaking and showcasing the coat’s manageability, texture and appearance. This soap-free, dual action formulation also incorporates pramoxine hydrochloride to provide temporary relief from pruritus associated with skin irritation.
- Temporarily relieves itching and flaking associated with dermatitis, flea and other insect bites and minor skin irritations
- Gentle surfactants, humectants and conditioners support healthy skin lipids while minimizing moisture loss from the epidermal barrier
- Colloidal oatmeal helps moisturize the skin and assist with antipruritic activity. Nourished skin is less likely to become inflamed and itchy.
- Omega-6 fatty acids support a healthy epidermal barrier and reduce flaking. This ingredient also helps optimizes dermal re-nourishment
- Specially formulated to be soap-free which is good for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for use on pets with sensitive skin.